- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I do not think I will qualify. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Grad PLUS loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Grad PLUS Loan?
- What are my Grad PLUS loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- When do I begin repaying my Grad PLUS loan?
- What will my monthly payments be on my Grad PLUS loan?
- What are my repayment options for my Grad PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What is Identity Theft?
- How can identity theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?